More information will be posted here when it becomes available.
Whether you live on-campus or off-campus, following these simple tips can keep you and your roommates safe.
- Do not let anyone “tailgate” you into a building. It is OK to tell someone that they will have to wait to be let in by the person they are visiting.
- Always lock your door – Do not prop doors.
- Get to know your neighbors.
- Always lock and secure first floor windows at night when you go to sleep – Do not leave windows open or unsecured when you leave your residence, even if for only a few minutes.
- Call the Penn Police at 215-573-3333 (511 from campus phone) if you feel unsafe or notice suspicious activity.
- Report issues such as broken windows, lights or locks.